the quotient rule

On a shooting star i wish everyday,
that please let tomorrow be unlike today,
let tomorrow be a better day, let me have my own way,
in my life- a little of my own say,
but,
when my wish comes true at the end of that day,
i wish again-god,
please let tomorrow be unlike today,

for once lead me the correct way,
teach me to overcome dismay,

give me the patience to enjoy sun's each ray,
and when i come to end this day,
let-oh! please let there be no tomorrow to call... today...

2 comments:

Anu said...

hey beautiful lines of poetry!!! especially "let-oh! please let there be no tomorrow to call... today..."--beautiful!

keep them coming!:-)

Anonymous said...

your words have been good Die..but someway down the line it looked like a kids prayer :D ..

As alwaz you did not lose track of your rhythm ..
didnt get why its called quotient rule(my maths is weak anywaz)...hmm good job