table of derivatives

On a lonely Monday morning if someone walks by your window…
Searching for me…
My name is devotion…

When I come to you, dusk, and when I abandon, call me dawn…
On a winter noon, if it snows…
Imprint… my name prayer…

On a fall evening…
To brighten life, you arrived…
When you laugh, the rising sun…
When you hug, the colorful rainbow…
Sit close by me, when the day arrives…
Kiss a golden sunshine …
I ll carry the warmth, they ll be colors all around me…
Call me gratitude…

On a spring morning…
You arrived…
With hope, help me weave the garlands…
Changing the dead thuds with musical greetings…
My name is surprise…

On a busy Saturday afternoon…
When you arrived, surprised…
When you hugged…
Call me love…

On a Saturday evening…
I have you…
Recognize me, I am today…
Call me thankful…

On a sleepy Monday morning…
The day breaks the deadbeats of the night,
You wake me and bring me a smile,
Your voice, solace…
My silence, submission…
Call me yours.

2 comments:

sabika said...

Dee..that’s mesmerizing !!!

Hail :-)

Anonymous said...

class apart Die :)..plz dont be a politician when you can be such an amazing poet.... :D

and you know what... the last few lines had an amazing dose of passion in it... true Derivative it is...

I agree with sabika...truly mesmerizing.. wish i could write like you